Don’t need carbon belt, do not need the cartridge, do not need to ink Only need consumables: label paper Fashion modeling The best Top of the material Sharp knife USB interface Durable print head Cover open button Power button Clearly labeled Detailed parameters Non-slip base Usage: 1. Open the lid 2. Place a roll of paper placed in the specified location 3. move the paddle Move to the the left, fixed 4. Pull out A small piece of label paper , Card slot Move to the left Carry out start printing support A variety of print formats You can edit directly with WORD Or a variety templates LOGO and fonts Support 80mm and 57mm thermal label paper or ordinary thermal paper printing Product parameters: Print method: Direct thermal line Resolution: 203DPI Print speed :Maximum 127mm/s Memory: DRAM: 4M FLASH: 4M Communication Interface: USB interfaces Barcode character images: CODE128, EAN128, ITF, CODE39, CODE93, EAN13, EAN13 +2, EAN13 +5, EAN8, EAN8 +2, EAN8 +5, CODABAR, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPCA +2, UPCA +5, UPC-E, UPCE +2, UPC-E +5, CPOST, MSI, MSIC, PLESSEY, ITF14, EAN14. Graphics: monochrome PCX, BMP and other image files can be downloaded to FLASH, DRAM Paper Type: thermal roll paper, self-adhesive paper. Media amplitude: 20mm-82mm Roll diameter: 80mm maximum Roll Neijing: minimum 25mm The paper: tear off or peel Input Buffer: 1024K bytes NV FLASH 256K bytes Dimensions: 230 (D) X 163 (W) X 152 (H) mm Packing List 1 x Xprinter XP-365B printer 1 x USB Data Cable 1 x Power line 1 x CD installation software+Instructions for use
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.