Type – Carbon Steel electrode with rutile coating.
DIN EN499:1994: E 42 A R A
AWS: A5.1:2004: E6019
KS06-322: E43 1AR
Welding joints and repair welding on steel construction where strength properties are not critical, i.e. car body and fitting shops, window frames, door frames, craftwork etc.
Weldarc is a medium coated electrode for general purpose mild steel welding. The weld appearance is flat and of excellent quality with minimum spatter.
Current mode: AC / DCEP / DCEN
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Fe
0.08 0.3 0.4 Balance
Tensile strength: 500 -640 N/mm2
Yield strength: > 420 N/mm2
Impact energy: 20°C – >50J
Recovery : approx. 90%
2.5 x 350 55-90
3.25 x 350 70-150
4.0 x 350 110-160
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.