The Apartment Block is located in Weiteithie. The building is accessed via Thika road.
In close proximity are schools, churches, as well as shopping centres. With basic and social amenities nearby, the property is a hotbed for investment.
Additionally, the area is well-developed with ample security.
The floor plan encompasses 10 one-bedrooms with plenty of room as well as 10 bedsitters with a sleek and stylish kitchen area. The rooftop, complete with hanging lines, ensures you have space where they can enjoy the view as well as air out your clothes.
This development is perfect for an investor especially since there are schools around the area. We’ll break down the passive rental income you’ll likely receive if you buy this project.
The Income Breakdown:
The Weiteithie Apartment Building consisting of 1 Blocks and has a current monthly rental income of Kes 125,000.
For the units:
10 units bedsitter renting @Kes 5,500. A total of Kes.55,000
10 units one-bedrooms renting @Kes 7,500. A total of Kes.75,000
Note: Furthermore, the building is approved for 4 Floors so you can add more one-bedrooms and bedsitters. Will bring a total of over Kes.125,000 as well.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.