This type of injection waterproofing involves a low pressure injection of an epoxy resin, completely filling a foundation crack, and when cured, bonds both sides of a crack with a bond strength that exceeds that of the concrete itself! This type of injection involves no noise and there are no unpleasant odours associated with it.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)