1KCCZ, Auto, Black, 85,000kms, 17" Alloys, Fog Lights, Rear Spoiler, HID Headlights, Aftermarket Exhaust, Paddle Gear Shift, Cruise Control, ECLIPSE DVD/Video + CD Player, Genuine Low Kms
The Volkswagen Golf's distinctly German feel comes through its steering wheel and tires and through its sheetmetal,baked into its three- and five-door bodies.
Performance means a choice between two relatively oddball powerplants. The five-cylinder's enough to get the Golf to speed easily enough, and its automatic transmission shifts sweetly--but the offbeat in-line five throbs with a lumpy sound and dull torque curve.
The Golf TDI burns fuel more efficiently and gets better suspension tuning to boot.
Its electric power steering is well-sorted for good driving feel, and the ride is taut, not jarring.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.