This product will turn your 9-pin serial device such as a modem into a USB device. Made of high quality and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, can NOT work for Vista.
Turn your 9-pin serial device such as a modem into a USB device.
Supports RS232 serial interface. Supports automatic handshake protocol.
Anti-electromagnetic interference design. Built-in 128 byte TX / 512 byte RX cache.
Support over 1Mbps data transfer rate. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, can NOT work for Vista.
Color: As the pictures show
Length: 84cm / 33inch
Package Weight: 85g
Compatible With: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, can NOT work for Vista
USB to 9-Pin Serial Cable
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.