UltraMed is a high quality professional ultrasonic cosmetic treatment device. It is the only portable device in the world with two transducers. The advantage is, that you can choose between 1 MHz and 3 MHz oscillation. With the higher 3 MHz frequenzy you treat the facial area gently and safely because the skin in this area is thinner and the soundwaves reach the dermis what is absolutly sufficient and also guarantees gentle treatment for your skin. With the large transducer you get a maximum ultrasound effect of 1 MHz into the subcutis. For a better understanding: 1 MHz goes deeper into the skin than 3 MHz. UltraMed exclusively provides you with this remarkable product for an unbeatable price. Another special feature is, that the device automatically monitors the ultrasonic emission and therefore provides you with maximum safety during the treatment! On top of that is another function whereby you can additionally activate a bio- light that supports the purification and formation of C enzymes in the cells. In addition, for your individual fine tuning you can adjust the intensity of the respective transducer in order to specifically address your own organism. There is also a timer function for adhering to exact treatment times as well as an ultrasonic contact reading for achieving optimal efficiency. Vibrations are emitted via the transducer and active ingredients are introduced into the deeper layers of skin in a highly effective manner. Above all in sports medicine, physiotherapy and cosmetics, ultrasound is utilised as a tool to better introduce active ingredients into the skin.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.