About this property
In a beautiful, well-maintained compound of 40 units located in the prime area of Kitisuru, Magnolia Lake Side presents houses in a serene and secure environment with beautifully manicured and landscaped gardens and greenery all around.
Past the secure double barrier system, the compound opens up to present a rolling landscape dotted with statement homes combining the best of luxury and privacy in Nairobi.
Full cabro paved driveways and an outstanding community center presenting beautiful scenery that includes a gym, indoor swimming pool, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and moat. as well as the usual meeting rooms and entertainment areas, with a stream rounding the shared area of the place.
On Offer are 2 houses each having 5 & 6 bedrooms respectively all ensuite with generous spaces all around 3 on the upper floor and 3 on the lower floor, fitted and massive kitchen offering a well-lit family space.
Adjacent to this is the dining room, both of which open to the private garden, allowing natural light and access to the stone patio deck.
The houses are covered and fitted by Classic Mouldings offering an excellent and lasting interior that is hard to match.
The living room is a beautiful circular space laid in marble.
The upper-level master bedroom offers an expansive space with ample storage, all the cabinetry is made of glass and metal holds.
Price: KES 130m & 160m negotiable
About this property
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.