Low Carbon Steel Billets are charged in a reheating furnace (RHF) where they are heated below the recrystallization temperature. The temperature is allowed to be soaked into the core of the billets after which they are rolled into standard sizes of square bars. These are mechanically twisted on special twisting machines to provide increased yield strength. These bars are used for civil construction in beams and columns.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.