The ultimate east african icon, the cloak of the maasai, which is traditionally worn swathed around the body and clinched with a belt, it also serves as a warm wrap for women, a stylish scarf for men, a unique tablecloth or a stylishly vivid household throw. available in a variety of predominantly red designs and colours. each shuka is spun in acrylic wool and manufactured in kenya. size: 154 x200cm
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.