The device’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere within wireless range of the existing router, without need to configure again.
Plug and Play
With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA750RE or vice versa within 2 minutes.
The repeater will copy the router’s existing wireless name and password.
As soon as the RE light becomes solid, you are good to go.
The TL-WA750RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
5 signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA750RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the right location to place the range extender.
300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b products
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.