The Team Leader will act as a liaison between the organization and its clients ensuring client satisfaction with the organization's products and services. The individual will be overall responsible for superior customer service, client communication management, document management, complaint management and compliance with internal and external procedures and regulations.
Team Leader Responsibilities;
1. Maintain thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services.
2. Achieve and maintain superior client experience.
3. Liaise with the contact centre to ensure that clients receive end to end quality customer service.
4. Establish, develop and maintain cordial relationships with clients, financial advisors as well as industry stakeholders.
5. Assess the external environment and identify opportunities to expand client relationships.
6. Lead and coach team to deliver superior customer.
7. Expand industry knowledge and stay current with industry trends,
8. Develop and present reports on client service performance for decision making.
9. Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the department’s strategy map, balanced scorecard and personal scorecard.
10. Lead and coach team to deliver superior customer service.
Team Leader Qualifications;
1. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
2. 1 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
3. Knowledge and applied professional understanding of the principles of good customer service.
4. Ability to develop client relationships.
5. Effective negotiation skills.
6. Leadership skills are a must
7. Adhering to principles and values during every day interactions.
Applications to be sent to [email protected] with subject ‘Team Leader Customer Care’ before 7th September 2018.