JOB VACANCY FOR TEACHERS
ELARA LIMITED is a private liability company incorporated in Kenya under the Companies Act (Cap. 486) to offer Educational Consultancy Services. The company’s Board of Management invites applications from suitably qualified Teachers, on a Part Time basis, to conduct this year’s August Private Holiday and Home-Based Tuition for Primary and High School Students scheduled to start on Monday 6TH To Friday 24TH August, 2018 in Nairobi and Kiambu counties, with the following subject(s) combination:
* Mathematics/Business studies
* Geography/Business studies
* Kiswahili/ History
* Home science
* P1 Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidates should:
• Be forty (40) years of age and below;
• Have Diploma/Bachelors of Education (Science & Arts);
• Certificate/Diploma in Primary Teacher Education from a recognized institution;
• Have at least Two (2) years working experience in a similar position;
• Be a strong team player;
• Be self-driven;
• Have the ability to multitask;
Interested and qualified persons should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV’s, scanned clear copies of genuine and relevant academic and professional certificates, transcripts and testimonials via Email: addresse
P. O. BOX 25839 – 00100, NAIROBI.
So as to reach him, NOT LATER than 27TH July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.