It is a low carbon, cold drawn, continuously deformed steel wire fiber designed to produce steel fiber reinforced concrete used for shotcrete, precast and cast-in-place concrete. It is used in various concrete application such as composite metal decks, industrial and commercial slab on grade, pavements, foundations etc.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)