Extends stereo speaker or earphone to 7.1 channel environment, giving high-quality sound enjoyment
USB2.0 full-speed ( 12Mbps )
Connectors: USB, stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack
LED indicators for a clear working state: microphone mute light, headphone output light
USB bus-powered, plug and play, no external power required
Wide compatibility: for Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, OS
The USB Virtual 7.1 channel sound adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with Desktop or notebook systems bundled with xear 3D sound simulation software, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel environment. No drivers required, just plug and play for instant audio playback, it's also compatible with all major operating systems.
Features & Specifications
- Compliant with USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbps) specification
- Compliant with USB audio devices class specification 1.0
- Compliant with USB HID class specification 1.1
- USB bus-powered mode, no external power required
- Connectors: USB type-A, stereo output jack, mono microphone-Input jack
- Functional Keys: microphone-mute, speaker-mute, volume-up, volume-down
- LED indicators: Microphone-Mute status activity
- Include xear 3D, the virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
- Drivers-no driver required for Windows 98 to Win 10, Linux, MacOS 10 or higher.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.