Sony's newest rechargeable battery technology seeks to bridge the gap between regular alkaline batteries and NiMH rechargeable batteries. Cycle Energy rechargeable batteries do not require initial charging and have a very low self discharge rate. They maintain 85 percent of their charge after one year and can be recharged up to 1,000 times. This new technology offers consumers the convenience of a ready-to-use rechargeable battery that is longer lasting.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.