The Anchor district is one of the most affluent areas in Glass, its many tall buildings standing as proud heralds of the powerful corporations based here. Full of the city’s most popular nightclubs, young citizens make frequent visits to “The Anchor” for nightlife and shopping.
Located in the very centre of Glass, Downtown stands as the proud modernised centre of the city. Among the busy and dense streets you’ll find a slew of fashionable boutiques and notable sights like the Elysium Corporation building - home to the world’s leading medical research professionals.
A prosperous residential area dedicated to "upwardly mobile" citizens, Ocean Glass View, or “The View”, is by many considered to be the final step before getting invited to Sky City. If you’re looking to get away from the intensity of Downtown or The Anchor, The View is well worth a visit. Here you can walk along the seaside promenade, picnic, and perhaps visit The Marina. On free days it’s not uncommon to see families enjoying the beach while their children play in the surf.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.