It is an easy to use and fast drying cementitious patching mortar used to repair minor defects, holes and cracks in concrete and wood sub-floors before installing underlayment or final covering. It is also used to refill moving joints and seams in concrete and wooden substrates. Call now for more Information.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.