Set on a leafy serene and secure corner of Nakuru CBD, along Moses Mudavadi Road, opp. Nakuru High Court, near Nakuru players Theatre.
* Master En-suite with topical bay window
* 2nd Bedroom En-suite
* 3rd Spacious Children's room
* Modern fitted kitchen with granite tops & Spacious Storage Patio
* High quality wardrobes / dressers
* 1.5 parking per home / visitors extra
* Cabro paved compound
* Security 24/7
* Electric fence (Razor wire)
* 2 lifts (1 per block) with stop on the rooftop floor
* Ample water storage (underground & rooftop)
* Healthy living: 200 meters jogging track
* Rooftop common relaxation & meeting area with excellent view of Lake Nakuru & Menengai Crater.
NO AGENCY FEE REQUIRED
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.