SSL certificates protect your customer’s personal data including passwords, credit cards and identity information. Getting an SSL certificate is the easiest way to increase your customer’s confidence in your online business. Comodo's SSL certificates provide up to 128 or 256-bit encryption for maximum security of your website visitors' data. any customers actively look for the SSL lock icon before handing over sensitive data. Get an SSL certificate to increase your customer's trust in your online business. Google gives higher rankings to websites secured with SSL certificates. Which means SSL certificates are critical if you're serious about your online business. Your certificate comes with a Comodo Secure Seal that serves as a constant reminder to customers that your site is protected.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.