and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android smartphones and
tablets and PC and Mac computers. Connect the drive to the micro-USB port of
your Android device to move up to 16GB of content to the drive. Then transfer
files from drive to computer at up to 130MB/s with the high-speed USB 3.0
connector. The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 makes it easy—and fast—to free
up space for photos, videos, songs, and more. Requires
device with On The Go (OTG) support.
Flash Drive for Your OTG-enabled Android Devices
This is the flash drive you've
always wanted, the one that makes it fast and easy to transfer or share files
from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet onto your PC or Mac
computer, or with other Android devices. Now your phone is always in the zone,
ready to shoot more pictures and videos or add more songs on the go.
Dual Connectors Bridge Phones, Tablets, and
a micro-USB connector on one end, and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, this
sleek, handy flash drive lets you move content easily between all the devices
in your world—from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone to your tablet, your
laptop, your Mac or PC. The USB connector is USB 3.0 enabled and
backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Super-Fast Transfer Speeds from Drive to Computer
Transfer from your flash drive to
your computer’s USB 3.0 port at the no-wait rate of up to 130MB/s. Speed like
this makes it possible to move whole movies, audiobooks, or music libraries in
just seconds. And that helps make your Android smartphone the ultimate
on-the-go entertainment device as well your favourite camera.
SanDisk Memory Zone App Manages Files
Download the SanDisk Memory Zone
app from the Google Play™ Store and use it to monitor available memory and
efficiently manage, organize, and back up files stored on your Android smartphone.
Automatically Detected When Connected
This "plug and play"
flash drive is automatically detected when you connect it to an OTG-enabled
Android smartphone or tablet.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.