The SD and SDHC memory card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card, which can be used in a variety of digital products: digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs, digital cameras, digital video camcorders, car navigation systems and electronic books. To support the higher capacity needs, SD cards are now requiring a different design. The new SD 2.0 specifications - which supports 4GB and up - is called Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC). The SD Association has created and defined 3 speed classes to help you identify speed and performance capabilities/minimum requirements of SDHC cards and their SDHC host products. Cards address data (read and write) at numerous speeds. Many factors impede this performance. SDHC guarantees a minimum read and write speed necessary to handle recording high quality video and audio. The maximum card speed may vary, but you can always depend on SDHC cards to meet your SDHC host product's high quality performance requirements. Because SDHC works differently (supports the new higher capacity cards) this new card format is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.