IndustryAdvertising and Pu...
Our company is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. The company was founded to meet the demands of the pharmaceutical industry in Kenya. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Sales representatives. The successful candidates are expected to build business by identifying prospects as well as maintaining relationships with the team.
• The sales executive will be responsible for expanding our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients through designing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
• You will identify customer needs and demands and provide solutions accordingly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Procuring new business based on set targets.
• Identifying and establishing new business by setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
• Share a weekly report on the achievements as well as any challenges encountered.
• Provide regular reports and feedback from the clients in a correct, complete and timely manner.
• Good interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to adapt to change.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal and strong ability to persuade and influence others.
• Highly adaptable to changes in business direction and needs from a prospect.
• Must go through our mandatory expository orientation progaram.