We are looking for 8 result- oriented experienced Sales account executives to join our Sales department in Nairobi and Mombasa. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients' needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard. Responsibilities Manage key accounts Act as the point of contact for clients Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner Identify new potential customers Supervise sales account representatives Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches Establish best practices Monitor and report on sales performance analytics Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience Requirements Proven work experience as a Sales account executive Hands on experience with customer service An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement Understanding of sales performance metrics Excellent communication and negotiation skills Analytical and time-management skills BSc/Dip in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field Applicant to submit their details(Full names, email address and location.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.