Cyclone roof ventilators are powered by the wind to create effective ventilation. It works on the principle of wind assisted ventilation letting the fins rotate creating suction and expelling hot air, humidity, fumes, smoke or dust. Light weight, Durable, non-corrosive design and construction Easily integrated into roofing structures using our soaker-flanges effectively sealing the opening from rain and dust Available in various sizes to accommodate Industrial, Commercial and Domestic needsEco friendly - Economical - Efficient. Cyclones do not require power to operate, they are maintenance free and work full time to extract the hottest air first. Tried and tested for many years in a wide range of applications and environments Available in aluminium, stainless steel as well as pre-painted galvanised steel material. Download Cyclone - Wind Driven Roof Ventilators Brochure Cyclone roof ventilators are powered by the wind to create effective ventilation.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.