• Riruta Gardens is a contemporary mixed use real estate project located 3.4 kms
from the Junction mall.
• 1500+ apartments and over 5,000 square meters of amenities
• Comprised of 8 storey towers and a single 12 storey tower, Riruta Gardens will
‘Tower” over her neighbours and will become the milestone for contemporary
affordable housing in Nairobi.
• Modern life styles for today’s middle and low income city dwellers
• Within a 10 km radius of Riruta Gardens are malls, movie theatre’s, banks, retail
outlets, places of worship, hospitals, schools, and more.
• Extremely high demand and occupancy rate.
• Credible Security company for security and training.
• Traffic conditions - Matatu station within 4 minutes walk
• Convenience - Easy access to Waiyaki Way, Southern Bypass and Ngong Road via
Naivasha Road and Kikuyu Road. Adjacent to various government offices
• Riruta - 4th Phase has retail shopping, mart, cinema, library, medical centre. 4KM radius:
Naivas Supermarket, Junction Shopping Mall, Valley Arcade, Braeburn & Rusinga Schools
• Development- Main neighbourhood road is a new tarmac road, road reserve behind Spices
restaurant, and sewer and drainage system upgrades.
• Leasing Demand- Population Density in Riruta and Kawangware Area is extremely high /
Approximately 1.5 million residents.
Built up Area: 652 sq ft
• Import quality Kitchen & Wardrobes
• Fitted Kitchen - Countertop 4-burner, 2 door
fridge, & microwave BUILT-IN!
• Closed Kitchen Concept
• Imported Security Main Door
• ABS designer internal doors
• Import quality Sanitary ware
• Import quality Tiles
• Import quality Aluminium Windows
• Solar Water Heating
• One Designated Parking
• Access control entry (Card or Phone)
• Main security gate and post
• 9 ft high stone walls with electric fencing
• CCTV and patrol guards
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchens with granite worktops including a stove top, microwave, and fridge.
• Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• Modern stylish bathrooms with wall hung vanity
units and ceramic tiling to walls and floors
• Aluminium windows, steel main doors and ABS
• Communal TV satellite system (subject to
• Living areas porcelain tiles
• High speed lifts (2 passenger & 1 cargo)
• Trash ducts per floor
• Events and Convention Hall (Phase 3)
• Basketball facility, Gym, Aerobics, Fitness and
sauna (Phase 3)
• Community Recreation Centre with Children’s
playground (Phase 3)
• Swimming pool and ‘heated’ baby pool (Phase
• Snack bar and a rooftop family buffet
restaurant (Phase 3)
• Daycare centre and study hall (Phase 3)
• Landscaped external amenity areas
• Intercom phone per floor to guardhouse