Live video streaming over the Internet has become extremely popular over the last few years and continues to attract more and more businesses, organizations, and people that want to promote products, services, events using live video over the Internet. It is becoming very typical for businesses to embed live video into their website and even make live video available over mobile cell phones, such as the Apple iPhone or Android phones. Using a service such as uStream or LiveStream allows users to broadcast their video using a Windows or MAC computer and an analog camera, such as a CCTV camera (aka surveillance cameras). CCTV cameras have become a popular choice to use with live streaming services because of their low price point and the availability of many different styles of cameras to choose from for both indoor and outdoor applications
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.