50 Acre Coffee Farm, 1Km from main road inside Kitale municipality, near Sirende. Farm has a Complete coffee Pulping Factory, Complete Hulling and Grading Factory, 3 bedroom Bungalow, 2000sqft Godown, Irrigation system and 42,000 Ruiru 11 Coffee Trees. Massive Potential. 3m per Acre
This is a quick Sale. Offers invited
This Coffee Farm was established in 1986.
Located near Sirende, Kitale at the base of the majestic Mount Elgon in Trans Nzoia County.
The farm is 50 acres on a slight gradient slopping towards an ever-flowing river that has been dammed to provide year-round irrigation to the entire farm if needed. 40 acres is planted with 42,000 Ruiru 11 Arabica coffee trees that were planted between 2005 and 2006.
Ruiru 11 is favored for its resiliency, high production and quality. The volcanic soil and the high altitude provide for some of the highest quality coffee available.
The remaining 10 acres comprises of 3 acres of homestead, orchard & factories and 7 acres of beautiful riverside area full of indigenous trees, indigenous birds that are attracted to the fish in the year round river that flows into a manmade dam. The riverside are provides a beautiful and serene place that could be used for many kinds of recreational and hospitality based businesses or even just fish farming.
The Farm is equipped with a 3-phase power transformer, a complete irrigation system, a complete pulping factory, complete milling/ hulling factory, warehouse/store, posho mill, staff housing, office and house with compound.
• Size: 50 Acres
• Year Established:1986
• Property Type: Agricultural land equipped with complete coffee pulping and hulling factories.
• 42,000 Ruiru 11 Arabica coffee trees that were planted between 2005 and 2006. When well taken care of, this plantation gives a coffee harvest twice a year.
• 3 Phase Power Transformer
• Year-round river with complete irrigation system.
• Business Location: Kitale, Trans Nzoia, Kenya
• Farm is equipped to be a fully-fledged coffee processing factory. It is strategically located in Trans Nzoia District where there are no other coffee processors that can cater to the growing number of coffee farmers.
• There is huge potential for even more added value by roasting and packaging all the coffee that is both grown on the farm as well as brought in by Trans Nzoia farmers. This can all be done right on-site saving time and transportation costs.
• This is an excellent business opportunity for either an individual family, organization or a working partnership.
• There is no competition in Trans Nzoia County
± Dam at the base of Tausi Farm fed by year-round river.
± Powerful water pump fed by 6” aluminum inlet pipe from the dam and powered by a 50HP motor.
± Aluminum pipes set in the ground direct the water to the top of the farm into a 100,000 Cu Meter tank made of thick gauge steel.
± Water can then be flowed to the farm through an in-ground water return with connectors.
± Inventory of 17, 10-metre portable over ground 6” aluminum pipes with sprinklers allow for irrigation of every corner of the farm.
± Built in hopper with gate (uses gravity and water)
± Two Dual Disc John Gordon water pulpers
± Water Pump (Recycles water for efficiency)
± 7 Fermentation tanks
± 12 Drying Beds
Milling/ Hulling factory
± Pre-cleaner (Removes twigs and light debris)
± Elevator #1 (Conveys coffee to Destoner)
± Destoner (Removes heavier debris like stones or metal fragments)
± Elevator #2 (Conveys Parchment to Huller)
± Huller with 3HP Motor. Capacity: 20/50kg bags per hour (Removes husk of all grades of Parchment)
± Elevator #3 (Conveys coffee to catador)
± Catador (Removes light broken bits)
± Peeler and Polisher (Removes silver lining on parchment for clean flavor)
± Grader (6 Grades; E, AA, AB Pb, C, T)
Mbuni section of hulling factory
± Pinhalense gravity separator (2 grades, Mbuni heavy and Light)
± Matisa Scale (high capacity weighing scale, weighs in tons at high speed and automatically for large volume)
± Conveyor belt (loads complete bags on truck or trailer)
± Avery Platform Weighting Scale
Warehouse / Store & Staff housing
± Approximately 7,500 Sq. ft by 21 feet high with an office inside.
± 2 Staff quarters on site.
± Grade one Posho Mill
± 3 large Bedroom, 3 Bathroom house, 2 bedrooms are en-suite, all bedrooms have built in wardrobes, living room with fire place, kitchen and dining area and covered outside sitting area.
± Clean water from well, pumped to a raised tank and piped to kitchen and bathrooms.
The Farm has always been registered to one single person and has a clean title with no other owners and no liens or loans. Land search recently completed showing clean title: Lease type is 999 leasehold that began in 1913 (893 years remaining)
3.3m Per Acre