waterbar swell when water comes into contact with it. So if the water bar is placed in the centre of a construction joint, if water begins to track through the joint and gets as far as the centre, the waterbar swells upon contact pushing against the concrete, preventing the water from travelling any further. Typical uses include concrete basement structures, secant piled and diaphragm walled basements, pile caps and casting against old concrete
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.