An extension cord is used to connect an electrical cord to the outlet if the main cable falls short. Extension cords vary in length and type of outlet plug. They can be anywhere in length from two feet to as long as one hundred feet. It's important to use the right cord size for the job you need.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.