Polyurethane concrete provides a durable, resistant finish to heavy traffic areas, holding up to heavy loads, thermal shock, and chemicals. They are suitable for moisture-rich conditions, such as those found in food services, chemical production and treatment facilities. It can be applied in various thicknesses resulting in resistance from chipping due to dropped items. There are options available to provide slip resistance. This product is easy to clean and maintain and can be installed with an integrated cove base.
Seller: African Flooring
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)