IndustryBiotechnology / Pharmaceuticals
*phamacist job available*
* Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
* license in good standing to practice Pharmacy in Nairobi, required.
* Immunization Certification, required.
Interprets, compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceutical supplies, using standard physical and chemical procedures to fill written prescriptions issued by physicians, and other qualified prescribers. Enters drug orders into computer profile.
1. Interprets and enters drug orders and patient data into computer profile. Selects, prepares and dispenses drug products to fill outpatient prescriptions. Labels drug products as per procedure.
2. Dispenses employee prescriptions, initiates profile system, and provides drug information.
3. Interacts with health care personnel and outpatients
4. Reviews patient charts and nursing
5. Maintains records and inventory of medications. Maintains records of transactions and delivery.
6. Provides clinical pharmacy services, including immunizations, etc. To outpatients.
7. Executes point-of-sale transactions.
8. Complies with Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
9. Performs related duties, as required.
*how to apply*
send your name and location via whatsapp/sms to 0700839936
Should be around Nairobi and its surroundings