Finding a home with a decent separate guest house has become a nightmare.In this quaint home well placed in the exclusive suburb of Nyari you will space blended with serenity to make for a cozy home.It features: -sunken lounge with fireplace opening up to the lush garden -separate dining area -cloak room fitted with shower cubicle -spacious well fitted kitchen -pantry -guest bedroom ensuite -common washroom for two upstairs bedroom.Has common balcony -study -TV/family room -master bedroom ensuite with bathtub and shower. Has own balcony -separate 2bedroom guest house with lounge and open plan kitchen -guard house -mature garden -ample parking
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.