The Nobel NHT 1210BT 3.1 Channel Subwoofer is elegantly designed with superb finish and would definitely fit seamlessly fit with the rest of your du00e9cor.rnrntrn rnrnrntThe Subwoofer has Bluetooth connectivity and can pair with any parable gadgets. Enjoy your music with wireless convenience. rnrnrntrn rnrnrntWhatu2019s more you can listen to music from multiple sources. The Sayona Subwoofer is a compact unit composing of 1 main speaker and three satellite speakers which include two tallboy speakers. rnrnrntrn rnrnrntWith an 18000 PMPO output, the speakers balance audio to give you the ultimate surround sound experience. Whether you are listening to music, gaming or watching a movie the subwoofer is built to perform like a pro. rnrnrntrn rnrnrntQuality & Excellence You can surely recognize Sayona Subwoofers at 20 feet. The subs are well designed and come with a unique style. The best thing about them is, even the smallest subwoofers, they still deliver a pumping, deep and clean bass. rnrnrntrn rnrnrntSayona specializes in quality and excellence hence itu2019s one of the best authoritative brand available here. If you have a strong craving for music, Sayona subwoofers will give you the best of jazz, blues, reggae, hip-hop or anything else. They provide an excellent bass from all the corners of your room. rnrnrntrn rnrnrntThe material that makes up these subs are of high quality to give you the best service. rnrnrnKey featuresrnHigh tech multimediaSuper bass surround wooferActive speaker systemOutput power: 100w + 25wx3Frequency: subwoofer 30hz - 250 hzrn: satellite 250hz - 20 khz3.1 channelsUsb port18000 WattsrnrnWhat's in the bosrnNobel SOUND Subwoofer System-rn2 Speakers-rnRemote Control -rnManualrnMain Material: ABSrnModel: NHT 1210BTrnWeight (kg): 7
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.