-Spacious living room with dinning area.
-Kitchen big enough to accommodate 6 burner cooker plus big fridge and has a pantry, cabinets and fire fighting equipment.
-Wall to door wardrobes in bedrooms.
-Washing area with drainage and sockets for a washing machine and hanging lines.
-External water storage with pump (5000 liters).
-Fiber internet in place. (Safaricom, ZUKU,JTK)
- Space for kids to ride bikes and skate.
-Ample parking (cabroed)
-Nairobi CBD, Upper hill.
-Moi Education, Strathmore, All saints,Jonathan gloag, Riara, Daystar.
-Mbagathi way, langata road, mombasa road.
-KNH, Nairobi Hospital, Texas.
-T-mall, Carrefour and Galleria.
House ready for occupation. Sale option also available for 9M.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.