A crimping tool device used to conjoin two pieces of metal by deforming one or both of them in a way that causes them to hold each other. The result of the tool's work is called a crimp. A good example of crimping is the process of affixing a connector to the end of a cable. For instance, network cables and phone cables are created using a crimping tool (shown below) to join the RJ-45 and RJ-11connectors to the both ends of either phone or CAT5 cable.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.