- Test of double-twisted cables: Switch on the power. Put cables into both main tester and remote tester. The lights of the main tester will turn on sequentially from 1 to G
- Switch ON the normal test speed, S for the slow test speed, M for the manual transmission
- Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
- Remote tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G RJ45 / 1-2-3-4-5-6 RJ11
- If two cables are short circuited, neither of the corresponding lights is on of the remote tester while main tester remains unchanged. If three cables, including three, are short circuited, none of the corresponding lights is on
- If test patch panels or wall plate outlet, two cables which can match each other ( RJ45 ) will be connected to the tester
- If test cables of the same axes, BNC turns on when the cable works
- Automatic scanning, rapid testing, streamlined appearance, ergonomic design
- Smooth lines and simple, drop resistance, anti-light design
- Following are abnormal connections:
① If one cable, for example cable NO.3 is open circuited, the two NO.3 lights of the main tester and remote tester will not turn on.
② If several cables are not connected, several lights will not turn on respectively. If less than two cables are connected, none of the lights is on.
③ If two ends of a cable is disordered, for example NO. 2 and NO. 4, then displays on: Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G / remote tester: 1-4-3-2-5-6-7-8-G
- Power supplied by 9V reduplicated battery ( battery is not included )
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.