This modern four bedroom townhouse in Kileleshwa for rent is in a quiet gated community with only four in a compound. As a result, it is private, quiet, and secure. It is less than 5 minutes walk to shopping centers and schools. Most notably, it features large spaces with excellent finishes, a private side garden, and a large terrace opening up from the family room.
1. Living room – It is large and spacious with a fireplace. Even more, it has large windows that bring in good natural light.
2. Dining area – It is separate and has access from the living room as well as a separate door from the lobby area. Moreover, it has doors opening up to a large veranda and the side garden.
3. Kitchen – It is very modern and quite spacious. More so, it has inbuilt cabinets, a pantry, and drawers.
4. Control room – It houses the CPU unit that runs all the intercom in the house. It is very spacious and can be also used as a storage area.
5. Guest Bedroom – It is en-suite with its own bathroom and has a dressing mirror and area besides large wardrobes.
6. There are two DSQs – They are found at the back of the house. The 2 share a bathroom and have a small private kitchen.
7. There are two Utility areas – There is one inside the house and another beside the DSQ. They are large and fitted with sockets to put washing machines and driers.
8. Private garden – It is on the side and runs from the front to the back of the house. It can be accessed from the front of the house beside the dining area.
1. There are three bedrooms – They are all en-suite with each having its own bathroom. The master is the largest of them all with walk-in wardrobes and a bathtub. All the bedrooms have a dressing mirror apart from wardrobes.
2. Office/Study room – It is spacious enough with excellent lighting and quietness.
3. Family room – It is spacious with many sockets in place for electronic gadgets. Even more, it has a door leading to the terrace.
4. Terrace – It is quite large with a shed covering half of it. It opens up to the front of the house thus providing excellent views of the area and space for hosting guests.
1. Lighting – There is quite enough natural light that comes into the house due to the big numerous windows the rooms have. For electrical light, it is modern and compliments the finishes of the house.
2. Floors – The floor is wooden for the living room, dining area, bedrooms, control room, office, and family room while the terrace, lobby area, kitchen, and utility areas are tiled.
- 24/7 Guards.
- Electrical Fence.
Renting for 220K
Call Geoscape today for more information or visit our office in Town Chester house Koinange Street 1st Floor to schedule a viewing or to receive an application for processing. Thank You!