This is a serene gated community comprising of 32 homes on an expansive 5 acres. It is located off Limuru road in the diplomatic zone of Nairobi. In the neighborhood are the UNEP headquarters and US Embassy among other international organizations.
The area is gradually and rapidly changing from agricultural to gated communities.
The location enjoys good infrastructure such as the Northern bypass going straight to JKIA, Thika Road Super Highway, Southern by pass and the great North Road. These Villas comprise of two types of dwelling units to cater for divergent lifestyles of the home owners. The home sits on approximately 1/8 of an acre, providing ample space with beautiful gardens for each home owner.
There are shared facilities such as borehole, electric fence,CCTV, street lighting along the driveways, swimming pool, bio digester, community center. and a nature park with jogging track. Close amenities include Sovereign Suites Hotel, mega Two Rivers Shopping Mall, Limuru & Windsor Golf Country club and a myriad of schools including Loreto High (Limuru), International School of Kenya (lSK) among others.
• 4 Bed Villa at 400 sq.m. all en-suite
• A huge double volume lobby with huge studio window
• Home office (study) and visitors cloakroom
• American open style kitchen with food pantry
• A suspended kitchen yard open to sky
• Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling window and balcony with view of the garden
• Spacious en-suite servant quarters
• Expansive Family Room exiting to a large balcony
• Attic level with generous master bedroom walk-in closet a mega bathroom with Jacuzzi
• Well landscaped private garden
• A one bed-roomed guest wing complete with lounge, kitchenette , bathroom and washroom with independent entry
• Laundry area
• 2 Parking slots