Metro Fairview Apartment Development is located within Pangani shopping center, only 5 Minutes drive to the Nairobi central business district and is served by 24 hrs public transport system. Security around this area is very good due to the presence of major police base and security presence. General infrastructure for roads, electricity and water supply is well developed.
The project (Metro Fairview Apartments Pangani)
Metro Fairview apartments development comprise of 120 two bedroomed apartments, 40 three bedrooms apartments, 14 shops, and I restaurant. The development has been planned with a passion for providing high-quality development utilizing first-rate materials, skilled craftsmanship and technical precision. Each apartment is fitted with modern, stylish fittings creating an environment of pleasant lifestyle with an exceptionally appealing invitation to stay as a homeowner or for tenancy investment purpose.
Architecturally well planned and oriented.
2 elevators for 13 passengers each.
Fresh Water borehole for stable water supply.
Power back up generator -5 kva for stable power supply.
Intercom closed circuit TV for 24 hours security surveillance and patrolling.
Internet and DStv connection
Only 5 minutes drive to city center and almost direct access to Thika road.
2 Bedroom -ksh 5.25 M,
2 Bedroom Large ksh 6.25M,
3 Bedroom ksh 8.3M
Shops ksh 12.4M, Resturant Ksh 14.5M
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.