PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME!!
This beautifully designed modern Townhouses is located in a quiet close in the leafy suburbs of Kileleshwa
It boasts of very close proximity to the Cbd and provides ease access to all parts of Nairobi and to amenities such as Yaya center, Westlands restaurants and upscale bars like Divino and Osteria Del Chianti .
-The unit has a Spacious living room with large french glass doors that provide a beautiful view and lead to the patio.
-Separate naturally lit family room on the second floor with hardwood flooring
-spacious open plan kitchen with installed high end appliances linked to the large open dining and living room.
-4 large bedrooms, all en-suite, with washrooms that have frameless glass cubicle showers,w.c and w.h.b.
-The Master-bedroom that occupies the whole of the top-level and includes a private office/library with 3 Private walk out balconies, walk in closets and a dazzling bathroom complete with luxurious his and her wash-basins, shower and tub.
-A Self-contained SERVANTS QUARTER and A wet area for laundry are also located on the ground floor of the house.
-Transparent skylight covering the void over the staircase leading the various levels,
- Two car LOCKABLE GARAGE with an optional lockable car garage
-Private well manicured GARDEN at the rear.
The shared facilities include:
-Magnificent three level club-house which consists of a private kitchen and bar area on the ground level.
-Shower and changing rooms as an added extension for ease of use by pool-users
-Uniquely shaped HEATED SWIMMING POOL
-GYM with steam rooms and floor to ceiling glass façade overlooking the fabulous views across river and swimming pool at the bottom
- LOUNGE area on the roof-top level.
-INTERCOM connection to all houses,
-24hour CCTV monitoring,
-Motion sensors on windows
-Large under-ground water storage tanks
-SOLAR water heating
PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME!!
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.