In this track, you’ll learn how to design and build beautiful websites by learning the basic principles of design like branding, color theory, and typography which are all instrumental in the design process of a website. You’ll also learn HTML and CSS, which are the common code languages that all modern websites are built on. These are useful skills to acquire as they are needed by nearly every single business in the world to communicate to customers. By the end of this track, you’ll have all the skills required to design and build your own websites or even start a career with one of the thousands of companies that have a website.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)