Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed Comfit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading and expandable cuff fits standard and large appendages. Blood pressure measurement values vary from the left arm to the right arm. The average is generally within 10 mmHg (millimeters of mercury) for most individuals.
Home blood pressure monitors are generally designed for use on the left arm as they are validated through clinical studies using the left arm. You should talk to your doctor before using the right arm to take a measurement.
With one touch of a button, you can measure your blood pressure with ease and accuracy in the comfort of your own home in just a few steps.
Your systolic, diastolic, pulse readings and pulse rate will display on the screen, WHO Indicator will classify your blood pressure level, the reading together with the date and time will store in the memory.
You can optional displays average of last three readings. By recalling the last 30 readings, you can track your blood pressure level any time anywhere.
Double 99 Memory Group: For 2 peoples
Operating Temperatures: 5℃-40℃, 15% - 85% RH
Storage Temperatures: -10℃-55℃, 10% - 85% RH
Supply: USB Interface or 4 x 1.5V AAA Battery(not included)
Pulse Rate: 40-199times/min
Static Pressure: 3mmHg (0.4kPa)
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.