Self polishing coatings are mainly applied to submerged surfaces and produced using binders that undergo controlled hydrogenation in sea water. Residues accumulated on the surface, leaves the surface together with the top coat binder as a result of water contact. Thus, leaving a clean and polished surface.For more information call or visit our office at Blue Nile Building along Likoni Road.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.