About this property
Jade Valley Residence is a gated community of 38 newly refurbished and furnished luxury villas along Grevillea Grove. Built with love from a dedicated team of professionals.
State of the Art Villas
Three storey well-appointed Villas, built in pairs on large enough grounds that allow for individual porches. Ground Floor leading unto large garage and storage facilities (2 cars), en-suite Staff quarters and large covered laundry area fitted with brand new state of the art washing machines and supplied with a range of laundry accessories. Ornate wrought iron and wood staircase leading onto main Lounge floor.
5 acre gated compound, with large gardens, plush vegetation and cut across by a beautiful stream. Highly secure boundary walls with electric fence and razor mesh, double gates and patrol pathways all very well hidden from view by beautiful vegetation.
Satellite Dish DSTV provision in each Unit. Wi-Fi connection in common areas. Full Housekeeping service 6 days a week (not on Sundays and public holidays). 24 hrs caretaker services. General area gardeners, attendants, and staff at your service.
Safe heaven ( security grills)
2 car parks
Full housekeeping services 6 days a week (for serviced units)
bedroom all ensuite, with a guest clock room
DSQ for one with a Store
Full back up generator
Heated swimming pool
Rent: KES: 280,000/= per month inclusive of service charge.
Furnished And Serviced
Rent: KES: 400,000/= per month inclusive of service charge
KES: 300,000/= per month inclusive of service charge
About this property
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.