Insurance Sales Representative Job at Urujuani Insurance Agency
Urujuani Insurance Agency provides personalized and custom made insurance solutions for both corporates, SMEs, Saccos and individuals from the various leading insurance companies in Kenya.
• To prospect for potential customers as per the Agency's strategy.
• Achieving the Agency's monthly, quarterly, and yearly business targets through quality sales.
• Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
• Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
• Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
• Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
• Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
• Must be a Kenyan citizen.
• Must have a KCSE certificate.
• Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply.
• Sales and marketing work experience especially in the insurance and the banking sector is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.
• Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
Kindly note that this sales position is paid by monthly COMMISSIONS only; there is no retainer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter by 31st August 2020 to the following email address: [email protected]