One of the largest insurers and financial services companies in East Africa is looking for Insurance Sales Agents. The job station is Nairobi, Kenya.
• To prospect for potential customers for their life insurance product
• Achieving set sales targets through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
• Consulting and advising potential clients
• Developing new and existing market business segments
• Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
• Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with other company agents, company staff and existing customers.
• Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
• Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
Qualifications for Insurance Sales Agents Job
• Must be a Kenyan citizen, with a minimum age of 25 years.
• Must have a KCSE certificate. Holders of Certificates and Diplomas from Tertiary institutions are preferable.
• Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage, and any formal work experience is desired.
• Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with their highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
Based on attractive commission and Incentives.
Kindly note: No Retainer is paid for this position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter by Monday 4th November, 2019.
Clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘Insurance Sales Agent’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.