Also known as high-pressure water washing and polishing, hydroblasting extends equipment life, improves process efficiency, and reduces fuel consumption resulting in lower overall operating costs for our clients. Hydroblasting is by far the most common industrial cleaning application and it can be applied to virtually every process configuration to efficiently remove foulants and other built-up materials.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)