Human Resource Officer
The Human Resource Officer will be involved in recruitment, training and development, the provision of compensation and benefits, the enforcement of disciplinary procedures and conflict resolution, while ensuring that the company continues to meet its business and organizational objectives.
1.Support the development and implementation of HR initiative and system.
2. Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job description, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
3. Create and implement effective onboard plans.
4. Develop training and development programs.
5. Assist in performance management processes.
6. Educate on the company’s policies and procedures.
7. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
8. Maintain records (attendance, data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
9. Review working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
10. Working closely with various departments and assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Human Resource Officer Requirements/Qualifications;
1.Diploma/Degree in Human Resource, Commerce, Administration, Social studies or related field; further training will be a plus.
2. Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
3. Knowledge of HR function (recruitment, training, development etc)
4. Proficient in MS Office;
5. Outstanding organizational and time management abilities.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Problem solving and decision making aptitude.
8. Strong ethics and reliability.
Applications to be sent by mail with subject ‘Human Resource Officer’ before 7th September 2018.