t’s small and light, it’s fast, and it delivers reasonably high-quality output across the board. It’s also less expensive than HP’s last generation LaserJet P1006 Printer, which it replaces, but with improved speed and output quality plus the addition of WiFi as standard, so you can share it easily. All of this makes the P1102w a reasonably attractive choice, even though it’s not quite a match for its most direct competition, the Editors’ Choice Brother HL-2170W, like the P1006 before it, the P1102w is smaller and lighter than many ink jets—an important consideration if you need a printer that won’t take up a lot of desktop real estate.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.